To win a lost world back to Christ through evangelism and world missions, and to develop them to a Christ like maturity in order to equip them for the ministry in order to fulfill the Great Commission.
How can we fulfill this assignment, we believe this can be done through the implementation of the objectives enumerated below.
1. To get the gospel of Christ to the Grassroots through Rural Evangelism
2. To cooperate, collaborate and partner with believers, ministers, Churches and Christian Organizations from around the world in order to fulfill the Great Commission. (Acts 4:8)
3. To create a platform for mission minded believers, ministers and Christian organizations from around the world, through Gospel Crusades, Conventions, Seminars, and Church Leaders Conferences.
4. To establish spiritually conducive places of worship for all people.
5. To establish places of worship where the hurting, the depressed, the rejected, the hungry, the frustrated, and the confused can find love, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness, guidance and encouragement.
6. To develop believers to spiritual maturity through Bible studies, cell groups, seminars, retreats, and bible school training.
7. To establish Bible Schools to enable believers who have the call of God to get equipped with the Word.
8. To Train, develop and release believers for Christian service.
9. To establish and maintain such departments and institutions as Bible Schools, Educational Institutions, health institutions, Radio and Television Stations, Relieve Services etc.
10. To keep the Spirit of unity in the bound of love among all believers.